Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David

Default select rows until empty found

Posted this once, but it went to Neverland
Repeating, but not exact wording because I can't remember all I said.
Trying to automate via macro the following (Word2000, one table):

1. Start selecting rows with row 2 (Headers in row 1)
2. Continue until column 2 is empty
3. Sort ascending on column 2 (text entries)
4. Update fields in column 1 (SEQ nums)

Currently users select populated rows with mouse, do the sort, and with
selection still in effect, update fields with F9

I want them to click a custom macro button to do this (I know how to set
the button with macro in a toolbar).

--
David

Possible BUG: Multiple HTTPrequests send from one includetext statement Oliver Mailmerge 2 April 18th 05 09:46 AM
How do I turn select text on and use Find to select a block of te. hpmted Microsoft Word Help 2 April 13th 05 12:32 AM
automatically remove empty rows in a table Ginger Microsoft Word Help 5 February 6th 05 12:50 PM
2002 Word Table Rows Sarah LeV Tables 3 January 28th 05 02:31 AM
Excel Link: Adding rows in Excel does not add cells in Word Jameslp Tables 2 December 9th 04 07:18 PM