Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tn2ut tn2ut is offline

Default view of word document missing top margin

I recently have had a problem with my document's view when working in Word. I
have always seen all of my margins so my document looks like it will when I
go to print. Not long ago, my top margin just disappeared. Now when I work on
a document the the page looks very odd and it looks like I'm typing text at
the very top of the sheet without a margin. When I check my margins it says I
have an inch. Print Preview shows the margin there. Tried different View
options, no difference. How can I fix this so I can see the top margin while
working?

Any help greatly appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.