Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Linda Linda is offline

Default merge excel data into Giant Print Address Book

I bought a Giant Print Address book. I don't know how to merge info from
Excel onto the preprinted lines on the Address book pages. There are spaces
for 3 different names per page. Pages are 7" x 9"

Thanks, Linda
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You'll probably have to create your own template for this unless the
manufacturer offers one (I'm not familiar with the Giant Print Address
Book).

http://word.mvps.org