Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IKe IKe is offline

Default Microsoft Office Visual Keyboard

With Office 2000, one had the possibility to see the characters of the
keyboard on the screen when typing. This is handy when one types in a
foreign language, the characters of which do not correspond to the English
keyboard layout. Does anyone know if such a thing exists for later versions
of Office such as Office 2003? I have not been able to find anything in MS
downloads. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

Hi Joe,

In Windows XP, it's already built-in (Start All Programs Accessories
Accessibility).

Klaus