Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chiron chiron is offline

Default Best for APA style papers? StyleEase, EndNote, Ref. Point, Nota, e

I am trying to get some feedback from users on which is the best software or
template to use to create APA style papers and citations. Some of the ones I
have looked at do much more than provide a template (e.g. EndNote or Nota
Bene). Others are straight templates with the capacity to enter single
citations, e.g. StyleEase or ReferencePoint. What are the pros and cons of
what is available?

There must be a lot of widom out here on which is best. I haven't been able
to find any systematic reviews. Advice is welcomed.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lilac Soul Lilac Soul is offline

Reference Manager is very good, it allows you to do just about anything you
could ever want with a citation manager. It is, however, somewhat more
expensive than e.g. EndNote, which in my opinion lacks a lot of features.