Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luis Hirschberg Luis Hirschberg is offline

Default Printing mistakes and Save as pdf files

hey..

for the university i need to do papers in physics and i use the equation
tool in office 2007.

when printing or saving as pdf lot of the equations if not all of them
disappear and dont appear in the printed version or in the pdf file.

I tried to change the printing options but still it doesnt print them.

i guess this is a bug, the only way out of this, is saving the file as 2003
doc file but the thing is that it changes the equations into pictures and the
quality of them is awful..

so, my question is if there is a work around for the printing issue / saving
as pdf or if there is a way to change to quality of the equations being saved
as pictures when saving back as doc format.

please help me, i need to send my papers