Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kenneth

Default Printing multiple docs...?

Howdy,

I'm using Word 2000 SP3 with Win 2000 pro.

I have large numbers of (typically single page) docs stored
with names that are essentially key words.

Often, I would like to open all docs in a particular folder,
enter a key word as, for example *keyword*, view the names
of all docs that meet that criterion, and select a bunch to
print.

My problem is that if I select more than 7 or 8 (and the
number does change) only the first 7 or so actually print.

Where might this limitation be coming from, and is there any
way around it? I would love to be able to select as many as
30 to 40 and have all of my selections print properly.

Thanks for any help on this,
--
Kenneth