Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How to get a header image (logo) wider than page margins

When I insert my header logo Word makes it fit within my margins. I want to
have a wider logo without Word shrinking my image.

If I insert my image (as a header) and my page has no margins it fits in
well, but when I then adjust my margins (to have a specified area for my
letter), Word does shrink my image.

I have succeeded in doing this earlier, but as I rarely do this .. I have
forgotte...

Pls....