Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kiowa kiowa is offline

Default How do I print a list of documents within a folder on my computer

Within a folder on my computer I have a list of documents. How do I just
print the list without printing the document? Print screen makes the list
too small. If I try to copy then the actual documents copies over to a new
word document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://www.ahinc.com/outlookfax.htm

Scroll down to Print List of Files.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"kiowa" wrote in message
Within a folder on my computer I have a list of documents. How do I just
print the list without printing the document? Print screen makes the list
too small. If I try to copy then the actual documents copies over to a
new
word document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_42_] Henk57[_42_] is offline

Kiowa:
You may want to try SnagIt for this. It's not only an excellent screen
grabber for the 40 USD or so it costs, but also has an option to grab
the text from your Explorer and export it as a text file (great for
your music titles for instance). The offer a one month full evaluation
for free: www.techsmith.com
GL, Henk