Kat

Default Where will I find a templete of a change control sheet?

With the volume of changes to the original signed quote and sales order, the
sales reps are wasting time coming back to the office to quote and then once
again getting this signed off by the client. It would be far more
convienient if they were to carry "change control sheets" with them so that
these could by signed by the client immediately.