Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
glenn glenn is offline

Default Row Autoheight in Word 2003?

I'm in the process of creating a Table in Word 2003 and after changing the
size of text and making other adjustments, I'd like to set the height of the
row to just fit the text. Is there a way to auto adjust the row height to fit
the text, such as in Excel? Or can the height only be adjusted manually?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Row height is always automatic unless you specify an Exact or At Least
height. But if you adjust the row height manually by dragging the row
borders (in the table or on the ruler), the height will be changed from
unspecified to At Least, which will expand automatically but not contract.