Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Susan[_2_] Susan[_2_] is offline

Default Notepad problem

Hello,
I know this is meant for Word program problems but I haven't been able
to find anything about the simpler "Notepad" and thought I would ask here.
The problem I'm having isn't huge it's just that for some reason each time I
open Notepad it doesn't expand all the way as it did when I first started
using it. Now when I open it, it opens to small rectangle on the right side
of my screen and I have to maximize it each time. At first it wasn't so bad
but when I have several simple text documents to look at it comes a pain to
expand each one to it's maximum size.
As I said, when I first started using Notepad this didn't happen and I have
no idea how I did it or how to fix it.

I hope someone can help me with this.
Thanks

Notepad T Miller Microsoft Word Help 1 October 20th 06 02:13 AM
notepad formatting Mary Beth Microsoft Word Help 2 September 14th 06 09:10 PM
Notepad is opening minimized Mr MM Microsoft Word Help 2 April 11th 06 04:31 PM
Notepad to Word "copy/paste" formatting problem D-Cam Microsoft Word Help 1 March 22nd 06 10:53 AM
Where is the notepad kjohnson Microsoft Word Help 3 September 9th 05 07:41 PM