Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
RebVosb RebVosb is offline

Default When merging into a label template, how do I replicate labels to

When using an on-line template, I can't merge my database and get replicated
labels page after page. I either get (1) label, or only (1) page of labels
and have to retype each label anyway. I'm sure this is an easy fix, I'm just
not seeing it nor is my "Office assistant". RebVosb
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have not completed the merge. You must merge to the printer or to a new
document. See
http:\\http://www.gmayor.com\mail_merge_lab... only_one_page