Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Primus Primus is offline

Default Mailmerge field result to insert word document

I have a my data source for mailing customers and once merged the «EntryID»
show ##### which is the customers unique .doc file name.

What I need to then get word to do is instead of showing this number is to
find the relating .doc file and insert the text from it.

Is this possible?