alanpartridge

Default Questionnaire

I had a very helpful response from Suzanne Barnhill to an earlier question
about locked documents and hyperlinks -see
below..http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/HLinksInForms.htm ..I managed
to insert the MacroButton feature within the hyperlink, however do I need to
save the macros within the document??? because it works on my computer
however when I send it to other people the hyperlinks no longer work....I
thought I had saved the macros but they still don't seem to work on other
peoples computers....

Any help much appreciated....

Thankyou

Alan

I'm currently trying to do a questionnaire/form using the lock feature so
that people can just check boxes in order to give their responses....This
all works fine only, I've added hyperlinks within the document stating

that
if their answer to question 1 is no then they should click on the

hyperlink
to go to question 3, only this feature doesn't work when I lock the
document......Is there anyway of getting around this???Or am I just doing
something wrong????

Any help appreciated..

Thankyou

Alan

Stefan Blom

See the following article:

Distributing macros to other users
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...buteMacros.htm

--
Stefan Blom

"alanpartridge" wrote in message
[...]

If you store the macro in the document, users will get a macro warning (or
they won't get a message and macros will be disabled tacitly). You need to
store the macro in the form template and distribute the template instead.
See the article Stefan referred you to.