Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] lanny.marden@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default The cursor has frozen and won't move in my office word.

I can't type anything. The curso is is sideways and won't move. Can someone
please help me?

Thank You,

Lanny Marden
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Richard O. Neville Richard O. Neville is offline

For reasons I don't understand, what you describe sometimes happens. Often
the only cure is to quit Word by using Ctrl-Alt-Delete, then selecting
"WINWORD.EXE." Then reopen Word. Since these actions will lose any unsaved
changes, it is important to hit the Save icon, or use Ctrl-S, frequently
when working in Word, as the automatic save function does not work well.