Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] Mister.Fred.Ma@gmail.com is offline

Default Keep table rows together

Is there a way to prevent a table from spanning multiple pages? I'd
like all the rows to be on the same page. I can't seem to find such a
control in the Tables Properties panel. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

On Mar 21, 5:28 pm, wrote:
Is there a way to prevent a table from spanning multiple pages? I'd
like all the rows to be on the same page. I can't seem to find such a
control in the Tables Properties panel. Thanks.

BTW, I have already cleared the checkbox for allowing a row to break
across pages. There seem to be many table options that don't really
have any effect.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] Mister.Fred.Ma@gmail.com is offline

Default SOLVED: Keep table rows together

http://word.mvps.org/FAQS/TblsFldsFm...bleOn1Page.htm