Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
scarrigan scarrigan is offline

Default Word 2007 Mail Merge Data

Is there a way to open the data source document from the mail merge document
as allowed with earlier Word versions? Although editing is allowed via an
intermediary recipient list, I don't see an option that allows one to switch
back and forth between the two documents.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Add the Mail Merge Helper to the Quick Access Toolbar. You will find it in
the All Commands group.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.