Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Benjamin

Default Outline Numbered - skipping lines

I am writing standard operating procedures for my company using Outlined
Numbered formating as follows:

01. Level One
01.01 Level Two, Topic 01
01.01.01 Level Three, Topic 01
(skip line)
02. Topic 2, Level One
(skip line)
03. Topic 3, Level One
03.01 Level Two, Topic 03

Want the outline to automatically skip a line each time I start a new topic
at Level One. Do not want it to skip lines between Levels, Two, Three, etc.
--
Benjamin