Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Yxflying Yxflying is offline

Default when the row spans pages, how to make the colomn display normally

When dealing with a large table, there is too much content in a row, we can
make the row span pages. However, the corresponding columns cannot display
normally, actually blank instead. So when the row spans pages, how to make
the corresponding columns in pages display normally?( I mean the column, not
the title )
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

One way is to force the entire row to the next page by selecting it
and formatting it as "Page break before" (Format | Paragraph, Line and
Page Breaks tab).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP