Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Arne Hegefors Arne Hegefors is offline

Default Horisontal mode

Hi! I have a table in Excel. I want to paste this table onto a Word page.
Since the Excel table is wider horisontally than vertically I want to paste
the table like that. Thus I want to be able to insert the table horisontally
(like a postcard). I cannot find the way to do it. Any help appreciated!
Thanks! Ps I use swedish office so pls try to be descriptive when reffering
to menues etc since they do not hva ethe same names.. Thanks!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You will have to insert a next page section break before and after the
table (Infoga | Brytning: "Nästa sida") and then set the orientation
for the newly created section to landscape (Arkiv | Utskriftsformat,
välj "Liggande" på fliken Papper).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP