Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
GaryLaff GaryLaff is offline

Default Send a table backward

I can place an autoshape (i.e. a triangle) in front of a table. But when i
attempt to drag (or copy) the autoshape to a different location on the table,
the autoshape dissapears and will not print. The only way I have found to
get around this is to select the table, choose cut, click undo. After that
the autoshape shows up and prints. Is there a better way to accomplish this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
BruceM BruceM is offline

I can't duplicate the situation in Word 2003. What is the shape's Layout
(in front of text, behind text, etc.)? Is the shape's anchor locked? If
not, try locking it to a paragraph outside of the table.