Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dan Dan is offline

Default Convert to text

I'm using Word 2002 and working on a Table, when I convert from Table to
Text, extra words appear in the text. If I convert back to Table, the extra
words are gone.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

What are the words that magically appear?

It could happen if your table had fixed row heights, and the cells contain
more text than will fit. Select the entire table and clear the row height
setting: do your words now appear within the table?