Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
McGeeky McGeeky is offline

Default Margin below a table

Is it possible to add a margin below a table using the style editor? I am
using Word 2002.

For other style types I can use the paragraph "spacing after" setting which
works fine. But with a table it adds the spacing within the cell, not after
the table itself. In order to get the spacing I have to add a blank line
after the table; which kind of defeats the purpose of using styles.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
McGeeky
http://mcgeeky.blogspot.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can create a style with some spacing before and apply it to the
paragraph following the table (or to any paragraph where some extra
spacing is needed). Alternatively, you can insert an extra table row,
without borders, at the bottom of the table. Personally, I'd prefer
the first approach, though.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP