Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
filip filip is offline

Default Fixed number of lines per page

Hi,

I need document with fixed number of lines, let's say 70 lines per (each)
page (headers and footers are not included), no tables, no pictures etc. Any
idea ?

thanks .f
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Set the line spacing of text to "Exactly" (Paragraph dialog box, Indents and
Spacing tab) and choose the appropriate amount, based on paper format and
margins.

To display the Paragraph dialog box: Click Format | Paragraph (Word
97-2003). In Word 2007, click the Home tab of the ribbon. Click the dialog
launcher button in the Paragraph group.

Of course, you can add the formatting to a paragraph style instead.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"filip" wrote in message
Hi,

I need document with fixed number of lines, let's say 70 lines per (each)
page (headers and footers are not included), no tables, no pictures etc.
Any
idea ?

thanks .f

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm

"filip" wrote in message
Hi,

I need document with fixed number of lines, let's say 70 lines per (each)
page (headers and footers are not included), no tables, no pictures etc.

Any
idea ?

thanks .f

How do I set number of lines per page? jackadam1991 Page Layout 1 July 14th 07 09:49 PM
How to lose the page number but keep the pleading lines and numbers on the caption page stephboyardee Microsoft Word Help 1 March 4th 06 12:30 AM
Fixed number of pages JKovak Microsoft Word Help 2 January 20th 06 07:07 PM
fixed lines in Word Hernan New Users 10 October 28th 05 12:57 AM
How do I set the number of lines per page? Celesta_II Page Layout 1 February 3rd 05 03:16 PM