Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nick1927 nick1927 is offline

Default Pages coming out of printer blank

When trying to print from any Office 2003 application the printer seems to be
printing as normal but pages come out blank. Test page prints ok and
documents from internet explorer print ok but no office application will
print. Thanks, Nick.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If you're unable to print from *any* Office app I'd suggest you first visit
the printer mfr's web site to see if there is a newer driver available.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones