Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mokshadavid mokshadavid is offline

Default Word 2002 - Insert Date Field that shows "Week Beginning" date onl

I'd like to create a date field in a cell in a table that will be used as a
form. This is the only part of the table that I would like to Auto-Update on
open. The cell title will be "Week Beginning:" and I need a date field in
the cell next to it that returns what Monday's date would be, even if it is
Saturday of that same week.

Here are some considerations:

I'd prefer to do this WITHOUT using a Macro, but would consider it

After creating this form, I'd like to protect it from changes. It will be a
form that will be printed out only. I only want the date to be that current
week's date. If the date field cell will not update in a protected form,
then could I create a text field and insert a Date function in there that
serves the same purpose? I'd prefer that, then because the user could clear
out that date and print out a form without a date if need be.

I'll probably have more questions, but this is where I need to start.

Thanks,
mokshadavid
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Take a look at fellow MVP Macropod's Date Calc 'tutorial', at:

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"mokshadavid" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mokshadavid mokshadavid is offline

Default Word 2002 - Insert Date Field that shows "Week Beginning" date

Great, a ton of info there to chew on to figure this out.

Thanks,
mokshadavid