stephen

Default Footnote pane pain

I have a few footnotes in a 400+ page document. For some reason the two inch
line dividing the main text and the footnotes is no longer directly above the
footnotes. There is an empty gap of about 5cm above the first footnote. Why
could this be?

Daiya Mitchell

Bring up the Separators, and click Reset on the footnote ones. Instructions
here.
http://daiya.mvps.org/biblio.htm#RandomLines

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word