ChrisB

Default Insert a Excel chart into Word

How do I insert an Excel Chart into Word without it being linked or embedded
as I am inserting over 100 Excel Charts in to Word and do not wish to have
them linked or embedded to reduce size of file.
Thanks
Chris

ChrisB

Worked a treat.
Thanks

"Jezebel" wrote:

paste them as pictures

"ChrisB" wrote in message
How do I insert an Excel Chart into Word without it being linked or
embedded
as I am inserting over 100 Excel Charts in to Word and do not wish to have
them linked or embedded to reduce size of file.
Thanks
Chris

ChrisB

Perhaps you can help with another issue with Excel and Word.
I appear to have a problem when using the draw function in any of the
Microsoftw Pacakges. When I insert a Excel Chart and work on it in Word, ie
alter axis title, my machine freezes and needs to be rebooted (this also
happens when I am in PowerPoint when altering a screen slide). I have down
loaded all Updates, formatted machine etc. Does seem to be more of an issue
when working with large files.
Thanks
Chris

"Jezebel" wrote: