Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan Kratochvil Jan Kratochvil is offline

Default Best way, how to keep DOCX for HTML output.

We use our DOCX documents in PDF and we need to use them on the web.
How to work with Word, that we know the document is needed in HTML format too?
(HTML output from Word 2007 is not usable. Big file with lot of redundant
code.)

I have not found any good resource, how to use css with Word2007 to prepare
the HTML file for publishing on the web.

Any idea, how to do this work effectively?
--
Regards
Jan Kratochvil