Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mja mja is offline

Default Templates open in "Normal View" not "Print View"

I have some Hotdocs Templates that I have developed. Some of them open in
"Normal View" and not "Print View." This happens even though I've saved the
templates in Print View. Other templates open in "Print view" as expected.

How can I control how templates will open?