MatsS

Default Force signature in Mailmerge

When I Merge a word document with e-mail addresses
from an Access database, and send it as an attachment, Outlook doesn't insert
my default signatur inte the body text of the mail (containing the
attachment).

This is a problem since a lot of people will judge an empty mail with an
attachment as a potential virus, and will not open it.

Is there a way to force Outlook to inser the default signature into the body
text?

Mats
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

While you may not want to do the exact same thing, the code in the article
will show you how to get something into the body of the email message.
--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP