Mike

Default Multiple envelopes in single document?

I am wondering if there is a simple way (other than mail merge) to create
more than one envelope in a document using the envelope tool. I understand
this tool is normally designed for creating a single envelope, so I'm
guessing this is not possible. I was able to create a second envelope
manually by inserting a new section and formatting it, but then actually
entering the address & such into the envelope is not very clear. TIA,

Mike

You can insert another envelope after the existing one by pressing
Ctrl+Enter (manual page break). You'll likely find that your address has
moved to the second envelope, which has no return address on it. Not to
worry:

1. At the end of the return address on Envelope 1, press Enter and apply the
Envelope Address style to the new paragraph. This will create the address
frame, into which you can type or paste an address.

2. At the top of Envelope 2, in the Envelope Return paragraph, type or paste
the return address.

It's a lot easier to tell what you're dealing with if you have text
boundaries displayed (Tools | Options | View).