Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
buffbeachboy28 buffbeachboy28 is offline

Default can I retrieve an old document that was deleted from my comp

Situation: I'm looking for a paper I did for school last year, had to
withdraw because of a deployment, now I'm stuck having to do the same exact
assignment twice. Is there anyway I can retrieve my documents from Microsoft
office? I've even tried to do system restore, nothing is working, i've
exhausted all other measures. HELP!!! This is a huge paper, lol
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus[_2_] Opinicus[_2_] is offline

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 19:28:01 -0700, buffbeachboy28
wrote:

assignment twice. Is there anyway I can retrieve my documents from Microsoft
office? I've even tried to do system restore, nothing is working, i've
exhausted all other measures.

System restore is not supposed to touch documents so doing one won't
get a deleted document back. If you haven't got a hard or electronic
copy of the assignment saved away somewhere, you're SOL.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com