Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wt.pm wt.pm is offline

Default open word file with last page first

I have to type up the minutes of the monthly meeting of an organization I am
a member of, so when I open the file I want there to be a "blank" page with
our logo "auto header" at the top. Then if I scroll down a page I will find
the previous months notes. Either this, or it auto open to the first blank
page at the end, so I don't have to scroll through an ever increasing amount
of pages.
I know how to do the header, if someone could just tell me how to open to a
blank page. This would be the same as sorting by newest first, I hope I have
explained this good enough.