Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Default Insert File Into Outlook

I have a Word 2003 file that is standard text I send to a group of people
once a week via email. Normally I click in the body section of the email
and Insert File. When I navigate to the Word file location, I choose to
Insert As Text and the text of the message appears in the body of the email.

Suddenly (don't you just love that?!?!?!) the text is appearing in the email
as 6 or 7 unidentifiable characters. When I highlight the text in the
email, it is identified as Arial 12 point. When I check the Word file, it
is perfect.

This happens whether the email is formatted as HTML or Rich Text or Plain
Text.

Any idea what has happened???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DanielWalters6 DanielWalters6 is offline

No Idea why this might have happened, I'm not an outlook user, but, wouldn't
it be easier to save the message in Outlook and just add your recipients to
the same email with the text, formatted just how you want.?

Just a suggestion.

--
Dan Walters