Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
msruby61 msruby61 is offline

Default Tab stops

When I set a tab stop and then use the function the tab stop goes away and I
have to reset it. Why will it not stay where I set it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc Luc is offline

msruby61
It's not quite clear what you mean with 'then use the function'. Could you
elaborate on what you are trying to do.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"msruby61" schreef in bericht
When I set a tab stop and then use the function the tab stop goes away and
have to reset it. Why will it not stay where I set it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

My guess is that you are setting the tab for the 'wrong area'. You need to
select the row first and then set the tab; or if you want it set for an area
or the whole document, you need to select the area of whole document before
setting the tab.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"msruby61" wrote in message
When I set a tab stop and then use the function the tab stop goes away and
have to reset it. Why will it not stay where I set it?

Ink stops as soon as I lift the pen Jonathan Microsoft Word Help 0 September 25th 06 09:40 AM
VBA Stops Responding.... MKG Microsoft Word Help 1 February 24th 06 07:00 PM
sound stops dz New Users 1 December 8th 05 09:42 PM
Tab Stops RedChequer New Users 2 September 25th 05 05:29 AM
TOC -- wrong tab stops Nitzan Shaked Page Layout 2 April 25th 05 07:30 AM