Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Art Art is offline

Default Word 2007 Remove Button from Home Tab

In Word 2007 I have put the 'Display All Formatting Marks' button on the
Quick Access Toolbar.

How can I now remove it from the Home tab?

Thanks.

Pat

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

For that, you would need to customize the underlying files that comprise the
ribbon. You might visit Patrick Schmid's web site to explore how to go about
doing this:

http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribbonx/index.php

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Art" wrote in message
In Word 2007 I have put the 'Display All Formatting Marks' button on the
Quick Access Toolbar.

How can I now remove it from the Home tab?

Thanks.

Pat

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Art Art is offline