Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
geo geo is offline

Default how do I reveal codes - there is no show/hide button

How do I turn on formatting codes in Word 2007? There is no show/hide
selection in the paragraph group.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

geo wrote:
How do I turn on formatting codes in Word 2007? There is no show/hide
selection in the paragraph group.

The ¶ button should be the rightmost button in the top row of the Paragraph
group on the Home ribbon. If you don't see it, that might be because your
Word window is narrowed and the ribbon is hiding some of the buttons to
compensate. Try making the window as wide as possible.

Whether or not you can see the button, the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+* (that
is, Ctrl+Shift+8) still works.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman