Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pollymary54

Default Stop lines automatically appearing in msword doc. when press ente

When I create a new doc. and place a graphic in word xp, each time I type or
press enter, lines appear. Can anyone tell me why? I would be very grateful.
I have done the right layout and paragraph, font ect.
--
Pollymary54 from sunny North England
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

This is usually a symptom of selecting "tight" text wrapping for
your graphic. You can get rid of most of the lines by selecting
"square" text wrapping. The lines shouldn't print in either
case.

Pollymary54 wrote:
When I create a new doc. and place a graphic in word xp, each time I type or
press enter, lines appear. Can anyone tell me why? I would be very grateful.
I have done the right layout and paragraph, font ect.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Pollymary54 wrote:
When I create a new doc. and place a graphic in word xp, each time I type or
press enter, lines appear. Can anyone tell me why? I would be very grateful.
I have done the right layout and paragraph, font ect.

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply. It works! I am very grateful as it was becoming so annoying Pollymarymary54 from sunny northern England