Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bill Ridgeway Bill Ridgeway is offline

Default NEW

I'm looking for a "NEW" symbol (which could be added to a Word file which
will then be transferred to a PDF for posting to my web site). I've seen,
for instance, a 'jagged edge red on yellow' and a 'moving arrow'. Anyone
know how I can get one please?

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Also, if you don't like what turns up in a clipart search, you can
make one. On the Drawing toolbar, the AutoShapes menu's Stars &
Banners submenu includes a number of 'explosion' and 'star' shapes.
You can color them with the Fill and Line tools, add shadows or 3-D
effects, etc. Either right-click the shape and choose Add Text (and
the text can be formatted as you like) or insert a WordArt text and
group it with the shape. Save the result as an AutoText entry for
future use.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman