Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LarryH LarryH is offline

Default how do I add the path to my file in a header or footer - Home Edit

Microsoft classifies my Home and Student Edition of Office 2007 as invalid. A
template is available but MS will not let me download it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Your message and subject do not seem connected?

To add the path to the header/footer open the header footer (arrow at the
bottom of Insert Header) and select Edit Header.) Insert a Filename \p
field (fields are at the bottom of Insert Quickparts) or press CTRL+F9
and type Filename \p between the brackets then press F9 to update.