Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tikchye_oldLearner57

Default OCR

hello community

can any one please help me to solve this OCR problem ?

I scanned a set of notes from a book with a Scanner (Cannon Brand) and the
Image Type I set at "Custom" with 300 dpi. and saved the set of notes as TIFF
extension.

Happily, I activated the Microsoft Office Tool Microsoft Office Document
Imaging (version 2003)

at the Microsoft Office Document Imaging Interface, I selected a portion of
Text and copied it thereafter I open the Microsoft Word blank document and
chose Paste Special and selected the Unformatted Text option

Upon pasting the scanned text, it came up sort of "garbage" text ?

can anyone please guide me on how do I really can get the scanned text and
pasted it into word document and still it is legible and same time I can do
some editing ?

thanks alot for the help
--
oldLearner57