Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mmp64wife mmp64wife is offline

Default View Print Layout displays with no top margin

Although my page prints correctly, all of the sudden it displays with no top
margin. Regardless of what I do, it still starts right at the top of the
page. It is more annoying than anything. I tried different View options. I
tried different top margins. I even tried repairing and reinstalling Word.
Nothing works. I didn't do anything to precipitate this change. One day it
was fine and the next day it wasn't. It is driving me crazy. Is anyone else
experiencing this? Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.

--