Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan DeCoursey Dan DeCoursey is offline

Default Updating links

Word 2002 sp3

User has series of word files that all contail links to Excel Files.
We replaced his computer and now every time he launches one of these Word
Documents he is asked if he wants to update the links.....he states he never
had to answer this question eanch time before.....
I checked these links and they are set to automatically update......
Any Ideas on what would cause him to get this question each and evey
time....he can say yes and we see the files getting updated...he will save
....then reopen and get asked the question again.......

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Replied to earlier, duplicate question

Cindy Meister

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan DeCoursey Dan DeCoursey is offline

Wow I really thought I was going to get a resolution to this ...........could
you possibly re state what ever you told me last time...I do not recall what
it was ...I still have the problem and would love to get this guy fixed
up.....sorry for not re calling your offered solution