Sam4X5

Default Left side of document has > >> top to bottom. Get rid of >>?

I want to get rid of
the arrows down
the left side of my
document like you
see here.

I want it to look like
an ordinary composition
like you see here.
Thanks, Sam
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Find and replace with nothing.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sam4X5" wrote in message
I want to get rid of
the arrows down
the left side of my
document like you
see here.

I want it to look like
an ordinary composition
like you see here.
Thanks, Sam

Press Alt in combination with the left mouse button to select the column of
, then Delete. In Word 2003, be careful not to release the mouse button too

quickly, or it will register as a click and you'll get the Research pane.

"Sam4X5" wrote in message
I want to get rid of
the arrows down
the left side of my