Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
candy100 candy100 is offline

Default Select All

RIi created a 200 page document. Each page was a text box. Some of the text
entered in some of the pages was a different font. I wanted it all Times New
roman. I assumed when I was through entering text, I could do a Select All
and change the font for all text at one time. But discovered could only
select one text box (one page) at a time.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a way around this?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
candy100 candy100 is offline

I agree, however, I inherited it this way and have no choice. Is there a way
to change the fonts?

"candy100" wrote in message
RIi created a 200 page document. Each page was a text box. Some of the

text
entered in some of the pages was a different font. I wanted it all Times

New
roman. I assumed when I was through entering text, I could do a Select All
and change the font for all text at one time. But discovered could only
select one text box (one page) at a time.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a way around this?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If (as is very likely, given that the author used text boxes), all the text
is in Normal style, you could modify Normal to have a different font.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Why was each page a text box? Word is not a page layout program; it's a

word
processing program. It's not designed to use text boxes for text.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Select All John[_2_] New Users 9 March 28th 07 01:55 AM
When select all doesn't MarkN Microsoft Word Help 3 October 30th 06 10:54 PM
select all... londonapprentice Microsoft Word Help 1 October 18th 06 02:25 AM
select the language yyyyyyyyyyy Microsoft Word Help 1 April 30th 05 04:30 AM
How do I turn select text on and use Find to select a block of te. hpmted Microsoft Word Help 2 April 13th 05 12:32 AM