Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Table/Caption Confusion

Here's a way to confirm you are in fact seeing just one table: Place
the cursor inside the table. On the Table menu, click Select, and then
click Table. Is everything that appears to be a single table now
selected? If not, there could be multiple tables, and you need to
check the text wrapping for all of them.

Another possibility is that the document has frames. With the cursor
inside the object, look for a Frame command at the bottom of the
Format menu.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Scott Meyers" wrote in message
Stefan Blom wrote:
In Table | Table Properties, Table tab, try setting the "Text
wrapping" to "None."

It's already set that way.

I think what I have is a table with two rows and one column. Is

there some way
for me to confirm this? If that's not what I have, I may be barking

completely
up the wrong tree.

Thanks,

Scott