Puffles

Default How do I save a document to a disk?

I am trying to save a document to a disk to give to a professor. How do I do
this?
Xero

Just select another location in the Save In pull-down menu in the Save As
dialog box.

Xero
"Puffles" wrote:

I am trying to save a document to a disk to give to a professor. How do I do
this?

Stefan Blom

FileSave As is one way to save to a different location. Note,
however, that if you are trying to create a copy on a floppy disk, you
should *not* use FileSave As. Instead, save your document to your
hard disk and then copy it to the floppy, using Windows Explorer.

--
Stefan Blom

"Puffles" wrote in message
I am trying to save a document to a disk to give to a professor.

How do I do
this?

Graham Mayor

NO!!!! Never ever save Word documents directly to floppy disc (or open from
floppy or print from floppy). It is the surest way to corrupt your document
(and possibly the disc also). Save to the hard drive and copy to the floppy/