Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
victoria1063 victoria1063 is offline

Default Lost Microsoft Word 2003 when Installed Trial Version of Word 2007

Somehow I deleted Microsoft Word 2003 when I installed the trial version of
Word 2007. I have a Dell Dimensions 4600 computer and I can't find the
installation disk that has Microsoft Word 2003 on it. Shouldn't a disk have
come with my computer to reinstall any applications that came with it?

I don't know what to do. My Word 2007 has expired and I can't find 2003.
Any thoughts of what I should do or who I should contact?

Thanks,
Vicky
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Hayes Chris Hayes is offline

Dell normally has some kind of restore point feature. You can also contact
Dell.
--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner (only 12 years)

[fyi, you can email me by getting rid of the British Comedian''s name who
wrote that song about "Spam"]

"victoria1063" wrote:

Somehow I deleted Microsoft Word 2003 when I installed the trial version of
Word 2007. I have a Dell Dimensions 4600 computer and I can't find the
installation disk that has Microsoft Word 2003 on it. Shouldn't a disk have
come with my computer to reinstall any applications that came with it?

I don't know what to do. My Word 2007 has expired and I can't find 2003.
Any thoughts of what I should do or who I should contact?

Thanks,
Vicky

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Computers don't always come with separate CDs with your applications on them
these days. You need to call Dell and find out whether you got one or not.
If you didn't, they can help you restore Word. If you're outside of your
warranty period, this will probably cost you almost as much as buying Works
Suite or Office Home and Student.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher